Welcome - Registration is Open
Registration is Open!
UpdatedSaturday February 1, 2020 byPoint Pleasant Youth Baseball and Softball Association.
The PPYBSA Online Registration System is now open for both the Baseball and Softball Spring Season.
Please Read the Entire Message Before Clicking the Link Below
*2020 Spring Baseball Season *2020 Spring Softball Season
*We need Volunteers for Managers, Coaches, Scorekeepers, Team Parents and General League Activites.
*Various Sponsorship Opportunities are Avilable - CLICK HERE for more information.
If you registered children last year, you already have an account. When you sign in, you will be able to register for the new season without setting up a new account. If you have a child that is entering the league for the first time, you can add them to your account before registering. If this is your first time registering, you will need to set up an account first. The deadline for regular registration is Mar. 1st After that date, there will be a late fee of $15. If you have additional questions, please email US AT INFO@POINTBASEBALL.COM.
1. RETURNING USERS:
All families who registered
with is for any previous season can access their accounts using their existing sign in information. If you have any trouble accessing your account, you can use the reset password feature on the login screen. if you are still experiencing difficulty logging in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. NEW USERS:
- All new users will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all family members, players and parents by choosing the add children or add adult options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
- After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available programs including player registrations, manager and coach registrations, adult volunteers and league sponsors. Through the registration system you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc.
3. PAYMENT: PPYBSA accepts Visa/MasterCard Amex and Debit Cards online; Fees for 2020 are as follows for baseball and softball. First child in a family is $135, second child is $110, and third child is $100. If you have more than three children, there is no additional fee for the fourth child and beyond.
- You must register multiple children at the same time in order to receive the discount. To do this after completing one registration, click the continue shopping button to register another player.
- The deadline for regular registration is Mar. 1st After that date, there will be a late fee of $15 applied to each player registered.
- The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security available.
4. COACHING: If you would like to manage or coach a team, you MUST also register yourself. Click on register next to the adult that would like to volunteer and register for the division you would like to volunteer for. You must also complete the Background Check and the included Abuse Preventions Systems Sexual Awareness Training. There is a cost due at time of registration for the Background Check and Abuse Course of $25.50. This fee is not charged by PPYBSA and does not benefit PPYBSA in any way.
Thank you for using our online registration!
Spring 2020 Baseball